Lencana Facebook

5 Dis 2009

Cara Cara Nak Buat Lempok Durian...Khas untuk Omputih

I like to eat lempok durian more than the fresh durian itself. Several years ago one of my friends brought me some durians which were too much to eat. After eating some I didn’t know what to do with the rest of the durian. So I tried to cook lempok which I got the recipe from my grandmother. I was a sucess but I took hours to cook. For those who want to try to cook lempok durian below is the recipe.
Ingredients:
Durian flesh or isi durianlah tu. Preferably put some of the seed together.
Santan
Sugar, salt
Daun pandan

Isi durian tu dihancurkan, campurkan santan, daun pandan dan gula secukup rasa dan sedikit garam. Masak dan kacau dalam kuali sampai isinya kental macam dodol tu, tak melekat di tangan (kelihatan berminyak sikit dan biji durian tidak lagi melekat pada isinya.). Siap.